Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dude...Wait....... What?????????



I received the following private post this morning.  I guess I need to get out my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to try and figure out just what this person is trying to say.

What a disgrace you are. Just because a lot of brethren left in 1996 to go to the Feast and thereby 'join' Joe does not mean you can drop your bundle. Where is the LOVE (cf. Mr Armstrong) to those brethren that God had mercy on post-1996? Should you not also exhibit brotherly love? I am ashamed to say I was congregationally fellowshipping with you critics. Thanks for succouring the scattered ones. I AM being sarcastic! Shame. Shame. Shame.

The church left for the Feast in 1996 to join Joe?
Dropping my bundle?
God only loved the pre-1996 "brethren?"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would think that exposing and mocking cults would be a good thing.

Dr. Phil makes money at it.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused? What is this rant about?

James said...

'Where is the LOVE (cf. Mr Armstrong) to those brethren that God had mercy on post-1996?'

Simple answer really.
You can find it HERE.

Byker Bob said...

SSsshhhh. The brain damaged don't realize that they are brain-damaged. Sounds as if he lost some of his brain cells around 1996, and blames Joe Jr.

BB

Lake of Fire Church of God said...

I'm confused too! I read the post twice and I still don't "get" it!

Could the writer elaborate? If not, I'll conclude the writer is just another brain dead tithe slave of the Armstrong Churches of God.

Richard