Saturday, March 7, 2015

David Passover Pack: I Need To Perform Miracles! Will He Raise The Dead?

David Elijah Passover Don Knott's Pack:  Will he soon raise the dead?



Sermon 2  around 55:00

Point 111 – twenty two to go, then some concluding points. I have personally seen and proven for years that the remnant will not move without miracles. Only an empowered Elijah, with the two witnesses as men of wonder, could bring them. It was a resurrection of the dead – I'm not saying that that'll be involved here, but I'm just trying to get you to understand something – that convinced the widow of Zarephath, who harbored him during the drought, of Elijah's credentials. Not the miraculous drought – he dried the heavens for three and a half years – nor his years-long miracle of food provided for her, her son and himself. It was the resurrection of the dead. Now, it's just an interesting point which I throw out there. Elijah came with enormous power; he could call fire down, he could resurrect the dead, he could dry the heavens, he could multiply food for years out of a small amount, and take care of her son – resurrected her son when he died – sobering point. I've often said the false prophet would claim to be the Elijah. I have no doubt of it now. How much more could this be said with me claiming the same office with miracles in the false prophet's time? You understand? He's got to! Why do think in Revelation he's called the false prophet? Now, I know he's called the man of sin in other places, but when he works with the Beast he's called a false prophet. Which prophet are hundreds and hundreds of millions of people all over the world waiting to see? The entire Islamic world venerates Elijah; they venerate John the Baptist. They even revere John's parents for having given birth to John the Baptist, who was a type of the Elijah. Billions are waiting for Elijah. Recall my words about the final false prophet; considering my role it seems more certain than ever that he will claim to be Elijah before claiming to be God himself. We're into implications and ramifications. I do not come as some kind of academical Elijah; I make some nice assertions and it just sort of rests, which was one of the problems with Mr. Armstrong. He didn't look like Elijah, but he sort of did some restorative things, but didn't do powerful miracles – didn't need to. I'm gonna need to. Try to imagine, by the way – try to imagine, did you ever think of this? – I travelled between the two that stand there described in Zechariah 3 and 4, and here's this man of wonder on the left, Arnold Schwarzenegger, on the right is Hulk Hogan, and I'm Don Knotts standing there in the middle; I can't do anything. How would that look? It would make God's leaders look like fools, "What, you're Elijah? You can't do anything? You've got these two wunderkind on either side of you here, they're doing everything?" It doesn't make sense. I mentor them because I can do those things; when the time is right we'll see. 

No comments: